My wife makes this every year at Christmas and I can sit there and devour way too much of it at a sitting if I don’t watch myself. It’s very easy but the result is tremendous – the way a good recipe should be.
I’ve always liked Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I’m not a fanatic like some people are but I like them and will choose them over other sweets sometimes. Tiger Butter is like a RPBC but like it went to France or Italy and had a debut in the royal palaces only to become a mainstay at all functions. If RPBC were the National Gallery of Art, Tiger Butter would be the Louvre. It just takes the combination of peanut butter and chocolate to a new level. If you like peanut butter and you like semi-sweet chocolate chips, then this will become one of your staples for the holidays or for anytime you want to feel really good. About anything. Any time.
What You Will Need:
A bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips (usually 16 oz.)
A bag of white chocolate chips (probably 12 oz.)
¾ of a jar of chunky peanut butter
What You Do:
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
2. Melt the Peanut Butter and the White Chocolate in a
bowl in the microwave.
3. Pour onto wax paper and spread to 9 x 12 or so.
4. Melt the chocolate chips in the M/W.
5. Pour on top of PB and WC and spread.
6. Take a knife and run it through both layers in a “Z”
Back and forth from one end to the other to
Mix the dark and light browns.
7. Refrigerate an hour or so.
8. Take out of Fridge and break into pieces.