These are very easy to make and of course they are also very good for you. Well, at least sweet potatoes are good for you and cooking them in oil makes them taste good for me so I just pretend they are good for me this way and I eat a ton of them. I cook my sweet potatoes in the microwave for 2 ½ minutes hours or the day before so they don’t take as long to cook and I can cook them on a higher heat so they get nice and brown and sometimes black.
Here’s how you do it.
What You Will Need:
1 Sweet Potatoes
Oil for frying
What You Do:
1. Microwave your potatoes for 2 – 4 minutes. Ours is a strong microwave and I did them for
2 ½ minutes in the skin. Let them cool.
2. Heat your skillet to medium-high or on my electric stove it’s at 6.
3. Pour in the oil and let it get hot.
4. Peel and slice the sweet potatoes into julienne fries.
5. Put them in the skillet and cook 2 -3 minutes on each side.
6. Salt and gobble them up.