Chicken thighs deliver a lot of flavor and the sauce adds just the right amount of punch. We made this for dinner and fell in love with it. It is extremely easy and you can serve it over anything you want. The original sauce called for Hoisin but I didn’t have any so I just substituted with Orange Marmalade ‘cause is sounded good. And it was.
What You Need:
2 TB Maple Syrup
3 TB Hoisin Sauce ( I used Orange Marmalade)
2 TB Olive Oil
2 TB Soy Sauce
1 ½ tsp. Dijon Mustard
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
½ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
2 lbs Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thighs
¼ tsp. Salt
¼ c. Water
2 TB Cornstarch or Arrowroot
What You Do:
1. Whisk the 1st 7 ingredients together
2. Salt the Chicken and place in slow cooker. Pour sauce over Chicken.
3. Cook it on low for 5 hours
4. Remove Chicken with slotted spoon. Turn it on high.
5. Whisk Cornstarch and water and pour into sauce. Whisk until thickened.
6. Serve over whatever you want to serve it over