I got this recipe from Stephanie Eusebi over at her blog at stepheusebi.com. She has some really good recipes and is trying to change eating habits as I have been doing since 1980. I hope she doesn’t mind the reblog. She didn’t have a picture so I found one that doesn’t look like the dish but at least has the ingredients in it. Whatyagonnado?
What You Will Need:
1 medium sized sweet potato, diced small
2 hardboiled eggs
½ small red onion, diced
5 strips of bacon, diced in small pieces
1 avocado, diced
What You Do:
1. Boil your eggs. (I like hard eggs, so I boil them for about 10 minutes)
2. While your eggs are boiling, cook your bacon in some coconut oil.
3. After 5 minutes of cooking your bacon, add your sweet potato and onion.
4. Cook until the sweet potato is a light gold.
5. Once your eggs are cooked, peel the shell and dice them.
6. In your bowl, mix your ingredients together (including your avocado).
7. Eat and Enjoy!!!!
I’m looking forward to trying this very soon.