(Re-Posted from Pale OMG)
The only thing we did different was reduce the coconut and sesame oil to 1 Tablespoon each. Also, the Sprouts were so good we didn’t need the dipping sauce even though it’s a good sauce. The Sprouts were amazing.
Prep time: 10 min.
Cook time: 35 min.
Total time: 45 min.
What You Need for The Brussels Sprouts:
- 2 cups of Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil (I used toasted sesame oil)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
What You Need For the dipping sauce
- ½ cup mayo
- handful of cilantro, minced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (add teaspoon by teaspoon and taste it to make it to preference)
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients and coat brussels sprouts on all sides.
- Place brussels sprouts on a parchment paper or silpat lined baking sheet. Spread out so the brussels sprouts aren’t overlapping and can cook evenly.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Once brussels sprouts are in the oven, mix together all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and place in fridge to cool.
- Serve crispy brussels sprouts with dipping sauce.