Ok, so I know this is going to sound too simple, but, a lot of people don’t know that they can make great tasting French fries at home. You can make them super healthy or do ‘em up in some oil, whichever way you do it, they are going to be great.
1. First, get some potatoes (usually one per person) and wash them. If you don’t like the skin you can peel them but I prefer the skin on.
2. Boil these cut potatoes for about 10 minutes or a little less
3. Now cut the potatoes in whatever shape you want.
4. Heat a deep-sided frying pan to medium-high heat.
5. Add about 1/4 inch of oil and let get hot.
6. Put your potatoes in and let them brown on each side
7. Drain, Salt, Repeat.