This is an easy, easy, easy recipe but you get something you usually only see at olive bars or in gourmet sections of nicer supermarkets. Now you can make it at home anytime you want. Garlic is tasty and has lots of health benefits.
First of all, let’s make sure we know a couple of things:
This is a “head” of garlic:
This is a “clove” of garlic:
Now we can get started.
What You Need:
1 or 2 heads Garlic
Olive Oil (or just “oil”)
What You Do:
1. Pre-head oven to 375 Degrees
2. Peel the garlic cloves (this is the part no one likes)
3. Line a pan with aluminum foil
4. Spread the cloves out and drizzle with oil and salt
5. Cook for 45 min. to an hour.