Chicken thighs deliver a lot of flavor, and the sauce adds just the right amount of punch to this Asian-inspired dish.
What You’ll Need:
• 3 TB. pure maple syrup
• 3 TB hoisin sauce
• 2 TB olive oil
• 2 TB low-sodium soy sauce
• 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1 tsp prepared minced garlic
• 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
• 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken thighs
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 c. water
• 2 TB cornstarch
What To Do:
1. Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Sprinkle chicken thighs evenly with salt; place in a lightly greased 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Poor sauce mixture over chicken.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW setting, and cook 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
4. Remove chicken to a serving platter, using a slotted spoon. Whisk together water and cornstarch in a small bowl; add to sauce in slow cooker. Increase heat to HIGH setting; whisk constantly 4 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken.