These are really good and really easy. We had them with some tomatoes we broiled with cheese and some sliced avocado which made for a light but satisfying meal. Put whatever you want in the meatballs but make sure you get the pan hot and cook a small piece before you commit to the whole batch so you can correct if you need to. The sauce is just a simple white sauce with some parmesan. I used rice milk and tapioca flour for paleo and non-dairy but it was NOT very good so don’t do that. We grind up the Rice Chex in the mini-blender and it works great so you CAN do that. Have fun with them and enjoy!
What You Need:
1 lb Ground Turkey
½ c. Breadcrumbs (Rice Chex)
Salt and Pepper
1 c. Milk
1 T. Flour (some thickener)
3 T. Parmesan
What You Do:
1. Heat a frying pan to med. high
2. Mix the first 6 ingredients together.
3. Take a small piece of the mixture and cook it. Adjust.
4. Pour the Milk in a pan on med. heat
5. Whisk in the flour and keep stirring until thick. Turn up the heat if you need to.
6. Add the Parmesan and spices.
7. Serve the sauce over the meatballs and munch away.